Writing: Information Report

I am learning to write an information report.

I'll know I can do this when I can plan and write an information reports with a title, topic sentence, and a group of facts about a subject.

Something I will do next time is remember to put capital letters at the start of my sentences.


This is my Blue Duck Report:

Classification


The blue duck is a bird that swims in water like other ducks.The whio is also a herbivore which means it eats plants and leafs.


Description
A blue duck has a pinkish white bill and dark slater grey color. They have 2 legs, 1 pairs of wings,1 big tail, 2 little ears and 2 floppy feet.    


Food and Habitat


The blue duck eats berries, fruits and wet bread. Blue ducks live in ponds, lakes, New Zealand rivers, swamps, grassy areas, and parks.  


Behavior


A blue duck is a very powerful swimmer even when the water is strong. The blue duck nests in hollow logs and dark spots like under trees and in tunnels.


Conclusion


The blue duck is a really rare species of duck. The males sound like an alarm clock. Baby chicks can fly at 70 days old. The blue ducks eggs look creamy white.






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment