I am learning to
- Make my writing more interesting and easier to read
- Include many ideas in my stories.
- Put a capital letter that the beginning of each idea.
- Put a full stop at the end of each idea.
We are learning to measure.
We will know that we are successful when we:
- Use measuring language to compare length, width, and height
- Select objects which are about the same length as a given object
- Order three or more objects by length, height or width
- Use materials to make a long or short construction
We are learning to keep fit.
We will know we are successful when we:
- Join in activities with a positive attitude
- Identify what makes fitness a positive experience
- Identify ways to make changes to the activity to increase enjoyment
- Demonstrate basic skipping skills with short and long ropes
I like skipping because it is fun.