Something I learned about writing a procedure is write a set of instructions.
Something I would like to do better is to put in more adverbs in my writing.
Here is my learning.
How to make delicious jelly pop’s
What do you need
- Jelly crystals
- Party cups
- Boiling water (1 cup)
- Cold water (½ a cup)
- Fruit sticks
- Measuring cup
- Jug / bowl
- Prepare the party cups upright on a flat surface.
- Carefully pour 1 cup of boiling water into a jug or a bowl WARNING ask adult to help
- Slowly tip jelly crystals into the jug
- Quickly dissolve jelly crystals with a whisk
- Add ½ a cup cold water
- Leave them for 15 minutes and put it on a flat surface
- Pour the jelly into the party cups
- Then add the fruit sticks and lean them to the side
- Put them in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Dip them in hot water for 15 seconds
- Enjoy your jelly pops!